86 Dzhumalieva Street
office 401, 4th floor
Almaty The Republic of Kazakhstan 050026
Phone: 7-727-321-03-00 (for Almaty and Almaty region)
Phone: 7- 800-100-9000 (for other cities of Kazakhstan)
Opened October 2013
All ABOs may order directly from Amway LLC. Orders must be placed via the ecommerce website www.amway.kz.
PV/BV transfers will not be available in Kazakhstan.
- All ABOs who have earned a Performance Fee will be paid directly from 'Amway' LLC.
- All monthly Fees will be processed by the 12th of each month following the month in which they were generated.
- Prior to the first Fee payment being made, a Services Contract and the monthly Acceptance Statement is required to be signed and returned to Amway.
- Fees will only be paid by bank transfer for deposit to the ABO's bank account.
PV Performance Bonus
The average PV/BV ratio for Amway products is 78 BV to 1PV as of March 2016.
All ABOs have constant 23% discount of the Catalog Price for products.
Starter Kit Purchasing
No Starter Kit is required in order to join the Amway Business in Russia.
Once a person would like to start an Amway business in Russia he or she can get registered as an ABO via Amway online website / Registration as well as in Amway PSCs.
If he or she is not acquainted with any ABO yet, he still can get registered. In this case he will be signed up to an ABO nearby the location according to the Leads Program.
Once the Amway Business Owner (ABO) registration form is submitted is signed and processed by 'Amway' LLC, a product order can be placed. The 1 500 RUR registration fee will be added automatically to the order cost. A new ABO must place his first order in 30 days since his registration. In the same time period he or she must provide Amway with the signed ABO contract and a set of needed documents.
A new ABO can purchase Amway products through any convenient sales channel after his registration is confirmed in Amway database.
Kazakhstan Online Sponsoring Step-By-Step Process:
- Enter your account on Amway website (www.amway.kz), -> My office -> Sponsoring and choose a way of sponsoring (you can send an invitation by e-mail, register a new ABO by yourself (the candidate will only have to confirm his registration by e-mail) or share the link to registration with you as a sponsor where your prospects and potential customers can easily access it (e.g. Your personal page).
- If you choose to send an invitation by e-mail, fill in the requested fields and send the invitation.
- The candidate will get an email with the invitation to become a new ABO. This email contains the link to Registration page.
- After reading the necessary information, the candidate can start the registration, clicking on the “Register now” button.
- The candidate will need to complete in ABO Contract online form and confirm it.
- After the confirmation, the information about the new ABO will be sent to Amway database. The new ABO will get a letter on the email address indicated in ABO Contract. This email will contain their ABO number and PIN-code, with the help of which they need to enter www.amway.ru and create their account.
- After the registration of the account on the Amway website, the new ABO should enter section My account -> My registration and follow the instructions.
Product Orders by New ABOs
A new ABO can purchase Amway products through website www.amway.kz
Who Can Order
Amway Business Owners (ABOs) can purchase products directly in Kazakhstan via www.amway.kz. You must be registered as an ABO or a Registered Customer before placing an order.
ABOs receive orders directly to a designated ABO address. Consolidated orders allow ABOs to place several individual orders together with one payment, deliver to one address and are available all over the country. Payment Methods include: Credit Card online and Bank Transfer..
Method of Placing Orders
- Via E-commerce web-site www.amway.kz
Method of Payment
- Cash (at the PSC only)
- Credit and Debit Cards
- Visa (except Visa Electron)
- Russian Sberbank Cards
- Bank Transfer (Online orders only)
- Postal Transfer (Online orders only)
- Credit Card OnlineReturns/Refunds
Amway Business Owner (ABO) is responsible for all returns related to personal customers. You are kindly requested to present the customer's invoice with the reason for the return indicated on it. Returns of the Registration Fee by those who resign are accepted up to one year after their registration. It is noted that any overstock of unused, marketable products or any other products purchased from Amway can be returned only after obtaining approval from Amway and will be subject to a 20% handling fee. For returns procedure approval details please contact Amway ABO Relations Department.
Any Amway Business Owner(ABO) may receive a Line of Sponsorship (LOS) Map which includes the names and numbers of all his/her registered downline down to the first/any downline Platinum(s). If requested, maps can include PV information and addresses. The LOS Maps are available at any Product Selection Center (PSC) for a nominal fee and at the web-site www.amway.kz free of charge.
Receive Fee Payment
All Amway Business Owners (ABOs) who have earned a Performance Fee will be paid directly from 'Amway' LLC. Prior to Fee payments being made, a Service Contract needs to be on file and a monthly Acceptance Statement is required to be signed and returned on a monthly basis to the 'Amway' LLC office. ABOs may give Power of Attorney to others (who are notarized) to sign the month Acceptance Statement on their behalf. Fees will only be paid by bank transfer for deposit to the ABO's bank account.
September 1 - December 31
January 1 - August 31
- Website: www.amway.kz
- In Product Selection Centers
- Bank transfer
- transfer by post
- Cash at Product Selection Center
- Credit card