Amway Korea LTD.
29F ASEM Tower
Gangnam-gu, Seoul 06164
www.amwaykorea.co.kr (Public Website)
www.abnkorea.co.kr (Distributor Website)
Opened May 1991
All Business Owners products directly from Amway.
Bonuses will be paid directly to all Business Owners who have earned the bonus. The bonus will be paid directly to each Business Owner's account.
PV/BV transfers are not available.
PV Performance Bonus
The average PV/BV ratio for Amway products is 1.54 January 2015.
Retail margin or mark up for Amway products averages about 30% but varies with each product. The average retail margin for this market is 31.3%.
Starter Kit Purchasing
The online registration process for both an Amway Business Owner and a Member is completed by simply submitting an Application form to Amway Korea through ABN internet site, Mobile ABN or sABN(Smart Phone application). No Starter Kit sales are needed at Amway Korea.
- ABN: www.abnkorea.co.kr
- M-ABN(Mobile ABN): Applicatoin download on Feature Phone
- sABN(Smart Phone): sABN application download or access to m.abnkorea.co.kr
Cost of Starter Kit
If prospective Business Owner wants to participate in Amway business and can not find anyone who will sponsor him/her, Amway Korea can recommend some Direct Distributors living nearby the prospect so that prospect can choose the right person who will sponsor him/her by himself/herself.
Amway Business Owner
Someone who becomes an Amway Korea Business Owner and is allowed to do both sponsoring and retailing activity.
Someone who becomes a member of Amway Korea and is only allowed to purchase Amway products for an individual use, but not for retailing. Members are not allowed to do a sponsoring activity but need to be sponsored for regulatory issues in Korea.
Establish a Second Business
International sponsoring is always an option and an excellent means of expanding your business while avoiding many of the costs and complexities associated with establishing a second business. Please note: For those markets where foreigners are able to establish a second business, they must be the international sponsor of their second business in another country.
Establishing a Second Business information is under review and will be updated soon.
Click the link below to display additional details on how to start a multiple business in this market.
- Pick Up Order: visit Amway Plazas and pick up products
Monday through Friday
10:00 to 20:30
10:00 to 18:00
Sunday (Gimpo AP, Jamsil AP and ABC Only)
10:00 to 18:00
(Gimpo AP: Closed for Monday)
- Telephone Order (82-080-080-4949): toll free, operators are available:
Monday through Friday
09:00 to 20:30
09:00 to 18:00
- Voice Processing System (VPS):
- Mail/Fax: (82-080-080-4950)
- ABN site: www.abnkorea.co.kr
- Mobile ABN: Application download on Feature Phone
- sABN (Smart Phone):
sABN application download or access to m.abnkorea.co.kr
- Cash Deposition
- Credit Card
- Direct Debit
Inventory return is applied to within 3 months only after the purchasing date. No return charge for within 3 months.
Return under Satisfaction Guarantee
In case customers (including Business Owners) are dissatisfied with the Amway products they can return them 90 days from purchase date for normal products,30 days for WTS/ATS, 20 days for catalog products.
Refund period is 3 working days from the return date.
Business Owners can return the products to regional Amway Plazas with the following purchase evidences. Depending on the Business Owners choice, Amway Korea will immediately refund or replace the returned products.
- A copy of receipt issued by Amway Korea
- Completely filled out Merchandise Return Form (SA-112K1)
In addition to periodical materials such as Amagram, Newsgram, etc., Business Owners may receive additional information through:
- ABN site (www.abnkorea.co.kr)
- ARS (Automatic Response System)
- Telephone: 82-1588-0080
- Customer Service center (82-1588-0080) at Amway Korea
Receive Bonus Payment
Bonus payment will be paid directly to each Business Owner In account.
Free of Charge
March thru May
Written form of Notice of Intent to Renew ABOship to Amway Korea or apply for renewal by ABN site except ABOs who renewed automatically.
- ABOs who joined from September to February
- ABOs who are in SP and above level as of March 1 and qualify SP and above level during the renewal period
- ABOs who purchased over 60,000 krw per order in one of those months from March to May
- ABOs who ordered COP at least once from September to May
- ABOs who purchased over 300,000 krw in total or a WTS Filter or an ATS filter during the previous 12 months (from March to February)
As same as regular ABOs, Foreign ABOs are required to submit the written form of Intent to renew ABOship to Amway Korea or apply for renewal by ABN site during the renewal period(March to May) except ABOs who renewed automatically, as far as they submit the necessary documents to Amway Korea before the expiration date of stay in Korea.