Carl Gustavs Gade 3, 1. th
Phone: +46-8-5198 9544
Fax: +46-8-5198 9545
www.amway.se (Public Website/Local)
Opened July 1999
All Amway Business Owners purchase products directly from Amway.
Bonuses will be paid directly to all Amway Business Owners who have earned the bonus. Bonus payments will be paid by a bank transfer to the account stated on the Swedish application form.
PV/BV transfers are not available.
Single Line Of Sponsorship
Amway Business Owners operating in any of the four countries in the Scandinavian region will be able to personally sponsor both Amway Business Owners and Members in any of these countries. A business operating within any of the Scandinavian countries only needs to submit one application for sponsoring activities within the region. However, Amway Business Owners will need to comply with local business and tax requirements as outlined in company literature, which includes a restriction on product retailing within the specific country of business registration. A single bonus payment, representing volume generated in all the Scandinavian countries, will be issued to the Amway Business Owner in the currency and country registered with Amway.
PV Performance Bonus
The average PV/BV ratio for Amway products as of March 2017 is 17.4896.
Retail margin or mark up for Amway products averages about 30% but varies with each product. The average retail margin for this market is 29.9%.
The Start! Kit contains mandatory literature. Amway Business Owners only have to purchase the Start! Kit, and they will receive this directly from Amway. The registration and ordering of the Start Kit is always done online. It is furthermore possible to purchase additional products on the first order. Payments can only be made by credit card.
The registration process can be completed by using the Internet site www.amway.se where the applicant, together with the sponsor, completes the Registration Form. The new Amway Business owner is registered at that moment and he/she can buy products on-line. The Start! Kit will be automatically included in the order. The Registration Form must be printed and signed by the applicant and submitted to Amway Sweden, Carl Gustavs Gade 3-1, 2630 Taastrup DK within the first 30 days after registration. The registration form can also be scanned and sent in to email@example.com.
Cost of Kits
- Opportunity Pack:
- Start! Kit:
Amway Business Owners operating in any of the four countries in the Scandinavian region will be able to personally sponsor both Amway Business Owners and Members in any of these countries. In Sweden, to become an ABO, you have to have a Swedish CPR-number (which you can get from the Swedish Tax Authorities), a Swedish address and a Swedish bank account (this is not needed when becoming a Marketing Advisor).
If the new ABO has all the requirements met above, sponsoring can be completed via Amway Online; www.amway.se. You find all necessary information when you log in to Amway Online.
Online registration is possible in Sweden via www.amway.se. Note! You have to have a Swedish CPR number (ID number), a Swedish address and a Swedish bank account to become an ABO in Sweden. If you do not, we recommend you contact Amway Denmark, Finland or Norway for their requirements to become an ABO in any of those countries.
Amway Scandinavia (Finland, Norway, Denmark, Sweden) is one market (Consolidated Line of Sponsorship = CLOS).
Sweden Online Registration Step-By-Step Process
- The ABO (sponsor) accesses Amway Online (www.amway.se)
- Go to Business Center > Sponsoring
- Click on ‘Log in’ and then click on ‘Start’
(This option allows ABO’s to register without their sponsor - provide the sponsor’s ABO number – they will receive an email to confirm they want to be a sponsor. The Sales department will only take action if a negative response is received to the email confirmation from the sponsor. If this occurs, the new ABO will be removed from the sponsors LOS).
Register new ABO.
- If the ABO wants a different sponsor other than the one they logged in to, select ‘Change sponsor’.
- Select ‘I want to choose other ABO to be a sponsor’ > complete the sponsors ABO number and surname.
- An email confirmation will be sent to the new ABO, with a link to the registration (not available in English).
- Select ‘Register’ now (not available in English).
- Complete the requested information.
- The new ABO will get a PIN code sent via email or SMS. The PIN code is the ABO’s postal code.
- The ABO will be asked to complete the bonus bank account number. This is not necessary, they can complete this step later.
- Final step > The ABO receives a confirmation with the ABO number, that the registration is completed.
- An email will be sent to the new ABO.
- The new ABO can now log in with the ABO number as username and postal code as password.
- Once logged in, the ABO’s needs to change their log in credentials to a personal username and password.
I – Amway Business Owner (ABO)
This is the business builder, eligible to register other Amway Business Owners and Members, merchandise, receive Performance Volume Bonuses and take advantage of all of the benefits of owning an Amway business.
M – Member
Members will enjoy a variety of benefits such as products and services at a special Member price, special offers and purchase incentives, all for a small fee. A Member will not merchandise, register others or receive Performance Volume and related Bonuses.
C – Client
This is someone who simply loves the products, is not currently interested in the benefits or costs of membership, and wants to buy products from an Amway Business Owner.
A status which allows European Platinums and above to sponsor and purchase products for personal consumption (except in Germany) in other Marketing Advisor Markets (MAM) without maintaining a formal, legal presence there while maintaining the same benefits of the Sales and Marketing Plan as a multiple business. It does not provide for combining volumes between markets for purposes of bonus calculations.
Platinum Pin and above in any of the markets listed below. Diamond Pin in any existing Amway market that has multiple businesses in any of the markets participating in the program.
If you have a traditional Amway business and local address in one of the below countries (home market) you can have businesses in the remaining countries (marketing advisor countries) as a Marketing Advisor.
Austria, Hungary, Netherlands/Belgium, Spain/Portugal, Germany, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Poland, Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Slovakia, Croatia, Romania, and Scandinavia (Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden)
- Receive individual MAM commission checks in your home country in home currency
- Minimal business and tax registration and reporting requirements
- Maintain and develop lines of sponsorship within each market
- Renewing business in the home country will automatically renew your Marketing Advisor Businesses
- LOS information and bonus statements will be mailed directly to your home market address
- You will continue to be recognised in the Marketing Advisor Markets for your achievements
Activities Allowed as a Marketing Advisor:
- Sponsoring & Demonstration of Sales and Marketing Plan
- Speaking Engagements
Activities not permitted as a Marketing Advisor:
- Purchasing and Retailing products
- Travel to the market more than 8 days out of 90
Establish a Second Business
International sponsoring is always an option and an excellent means of expanding your business while avoiding many of the costs and complexities associated with establishing a second business. Please note: For those markets where foreigners are able to establish a second business, they must be the international sponsor of their second business in another country.
Foreign Amway Business Owners who plan to have an active Amway business in Scandinavia must comply with the laws of doing business in the region. Foreigners may establish an Amway business in Sweden either as an individual or by forming a legal entity, such as a corporation or partnership.
Available methods of doing business
- Sole proprietorship
- Private or Public Limited Company
A Swedish ID/CPR number, a local bank account and a local address are required. However, additional business and tax registration requirements vary depending on which method of operating your business you choose and which country you choose to operate in.
Please consult your legal and tax advisors for specific formation requirements and information on which form of legal entity would be most advisable for you.
U.S., Canadian and European Union country citizens do not need a visa to enter Sweden if their stay is less than 90 days. However, they must hold a valid passport. The passport union holds minimal border formalities between the Nordic countries but passports must always be carried.
- Offline order form (can be sent by snail mail, fax or email)
- Internet: www.amway.se
For PIN number information, please see How to Manage - Access Information section.
- Credit card for all types of orders (VISA, MasterCard, Eurocard)
- Bank Transfer
Start! Kit returns will be accepted 90 days from date of purchase, amongst some other products that have a certain return policy of 90 days (i.e. eSpring, iCook).
Please always contact Amway Sweden to receive a return label and return information. This is needed in order for Amway to handle and register the return, and pay the money back.
PIN codes are personal and are given to the new ABO based on their personal information. The PIN code has to be changed the first time they log in to a more personal code.
Receive Bonus Payments
The requirements for opening a bank account in Sweden are a Driver's License or Official ID Card for locals and a passport for foreigners.
Please note: Renewal is only necessary in one market for Denmark/Finland/Norway/Sweden
310,00 Swedish Krona
September 1 through December 31
- Together with product order or separately
- Mail / Fax to office
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Order number.: 9990
- Upline’s may not renew on behalf on down-lines. For late renewals it is necessary to contact the affiliate personally. The cost is 395,00 SEK.
- Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, Eurocard)
- Bank Transfer