- What is direct selling?
- Direct selling, also known as person-to-person retail, is a business model where people sell products directly to other people. It often doesn’t get the visibility of the brick-and-mortar or online stores we all know, but it’s a pretty sizable in
At Amway, we don’t think things need to be so complicated. When it comes to explaining our business, how it works, or why people get involved, we went to the most reliable sources we could think of—kids! Watch our video to see how Amway is just that simple.
Amway President featured in Wall Street Journal
- How do Amway Business Owners make money?
- Amway Business Owners make money only when customers buy products available through Amway. But like any company that wants to thrive, we foster and reward go-getters. So here’s the breakdown of earning potential. Amway Business Owners can make mon
- Do people actually make any money with Amway?
- Of course! Amway has paid more than $53 billion in bonuses and incentives to business owners since the company’s founding in 1959. As with any sales business, the income you earn is based on successful efforts resulting in product sales. And we kno
- Why do people quit Amway?
- Well, direct selling isn’t for everyone. We can imagine that there are a lot of reasons why people decide to do something else with their time. It takes a lot of hard work, and some Amway Business Owners quit because they find it’s just not a goo
We give business owners a variety of digital tools & apps
Positivity toward entrepreneurship is higher than ever
- Do Amway Business Owners have to recruit to make any real money?
- No. In Amway, Amway Business Owners make money from the sale of our products – never from recruiting. On each product sold, we set aside a portion of the product cost as “bonus” (sales commission). This is shared by Amway Business Owners who wo
- Why do you charge a fee to register with the business?
- The start-up costs for Amway Business Owners is less than $100 annually in every country where Amway operates and is fully refundable within 60–180 days if a person decides Amway isn’t for them. Any initial payments to Amway cover various expense
- Can Amway Business Owners make a living with Amway?
- Absolutely. Thousands of people around the world do have an Amway business as their sole income. In general though, most people start an Amway business part-time to make a little extra money to support their family or achieve a financial goal. As the
- Do Amway Business Owners focus more on recruiting than selling?
- Amway Business Owners cannot make money apart from product sales. An Amway Business Owner could recruit a million people and if none of them generated product sales, nobody would make any money. So, of course Amway Business Owners are interested in s
- Don’t the people at the top make all the money?
- Only if they sell all the product. Some Amway Business Owners make much more money than others – but this is because they are responsible not only for selling product themselves, but also for organizing, supporting, and developing larger sales grou
- How long does it take for Amway Business Owners to be successful?
- The definition of success is different for each individual. With Amway, you decide what your goals are and how much time you put into the business. Compensation and bonuses are based on your performance, so if you want to earn more, you can with extr
- Why do some people mistake Amway as a pyramid scheme?
- A lack of understanding can create confusion. Pyramid schemes have nothing to do with real commercial activity. Pyramid schemes are a form of financial fraud based on recruiting new people to make investments used to pay the people who joined earlier