- Why do some people post negative stuff about Amway online?
- We’re one of the oldest and most recognizable businesses in our industry. As a result, we’ve attracted a great deal of attention through the years – good and bad. While most Amway Business Owners have a positive experience with Amway, owning
Tag Archives for: satisfaction guaranteeBack to all Amway Answers
- I have heard just about every description of Amway, from glowing praise to some people dismissing it as a “scam.” Why such a large range of opinions?
- Most Amway Business Owners have a positive experience with Amway and are eager to share their experiences with others. But we also must be vigilant in making sure the Amway opportunity is fairly and accurately explained. We won’t pretend to be perf
- Are Amway products safe?
- Yes. Our products meet or exceed regulatory standards in every country where those products are sold and undergo more than 30,000 annual quality tests at our laboratories around the globe. We also back our products with extensive satisfaction and ret
- Why do some people mistake Amway as a pyramid scheme?
- A lack of understanding can create confusion. Pyramid schemes have nothing to do with real commercial activity. Pyramid schemes are a form of financial fraud based on recruiting new people to make investments used to pay the people who joined earlier