What should I know about Amway?
Amway is a direct selling business making and selling products through Direct sellers / retailers since 1959.
Here are 10 facts to set the record straight:
- Amway is a business that takes effort and time to get going. It’s not a “get rich quick scheme”.
- Most Amway Distributors work on their business part time, but some are able with dedication over time, to develop it into a full-time income.
- Amway is not for everyone, and we’re OK with that.
- Amway Distributors only earn income when they sell products, not by recruiting a bunch of people, who then recruit others, and sell nothing. Now that’s a scam.
- Amway has paid our Distributors more than $63 Billion (US), and growing, since opening in 1959.
- Amway is the #1 direct selling company in the world with 2019 sales over $8.4 Billion (US).
- If you start an Amway business, the amount of money you make depends on your effort.
- We offer free product training sessions to our Distributors every year.
- There are no quotas or purchase requirements, but make no mistake: to make money, products must be sold.
- All Amway products are supported by a money back guarantee for 100% satisfaction of use. Any Distributor or customer can return products within 30 days from the date of purchase.
We are committed to working hard to ensure that everyone connected with Amway has a positive experience.
Want to know more about the products Amway sells? Go to Our Products.
Want to know about the opportunity as an Amway Distributor? Visit How Amway Works.