CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITYAmway Impact Grants At Amway, we use the best of our business and the passion of our people to impact communities around the world. Amway is committed to providing community grants in support of non-profit organizations and programs that focus on health & wellness and empowerment. The Amway grant program is currently available to organizations in West Michigan, Trout Lake, WA and Buena Park, CA. To explore if your organization is eligible for program funding, carefully review the criteria below.
GRANT FOCUS AREAS
Nutrition, Health & Wellness
Support access to critical nutrition and health/wellness education.
Remove barriers to healthy, quality, and affordable foods for community residents
Increase critical nutrition access for community residents
Increase the number of community residents receiving nutrition, health, and wellness education
Support the Empowerment of individuals to be agents of positive development for themselves, their families, and their communities.
Primary goal: Increase opportunities for disadvantaged and marginalized individuals to achieve success. Focus areas include:
Economic Empowerment including Workforce Development & Entrepreneurship skills education
Future Leaders’ Development including mentorship and soft skills education
Community Development including removal of barriers to a safe and thriving community
Amway Grant Eligibility Requirements
Are you eligible?
- The applicant must be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit
- The offices the organization are located, and primarily serves, our focus areas of West Michigan, Trout Lake, WA and Buena Park, CA.
- Application must demonstrate the community need AND have associated outcomes
- If the applicant is a house of worship, it must demonstrate that it operates a social service program that is open to the public and involves no religious activities
Please note: Amway will consider funding portions of proposed projects, and collaborative projects will be given priority.
AMWAY DOES NOT SUPPORT THE FOLLOWING
- Individuals seeking personal help, travel support, scholarships or loans
- Individual or team endorsements
- General awareness campaigns
- Marketing sponsorships, cause marketing or advertising projects
- Movie, film or television documentaries
- Political, legislative or lobbying organizations
- Religious endeavors
- School athletic teams, bands, choirs, publications and advertisements
- Sporting and fundraising events (golf scrambles, run/walks, little leagues, etc.)
- Athletic teams
- Product donation/auction requests
- Organizations located outside Kent County, MI
What’s the process?
- Review focus areas and eligibility requirements
- Complete application online
- Amway Grant Committee will respond with a decision within 60 days
- One application per organization will be considered annually
- We may request a meeting or site visit to help us better understand your organization or program
Dates for Applications
Apply for an Impact Grant
Amway is in the United States and 100+ markets worldwide.
You can buy Amway products or start an Amway business only on local market websites.
Select a location below to get started.
*denotes a shared market website.