Keeping your immune system strong ideally comes from eating a well-balanced diet, including as many colorful fruits and veggies you can get your hands on! But considering you’d have to eat between 4 – 9 oranges a day for the recommended amount of Vitamin C, we know that can be difficult to do! On average, 94% of adults don’t get their body’s daily needs from food alone.** Supplements can help eliminate nutrient shortfalls and support your immune system, so be intentional with your daily nutrient defenses and take note of these 7 immune supporting superstars:
- Vitamin C—One of the most well-researched vitamins for supporting a strong immune system is Vitamin C and it’s a proven superstar. It’s a powerful antioxidant and supports maintaining healthy tissues that are vital for a healthy immune system.* Our pick? Nutrilite® Vitamin C Extended Release with 500 mg of plant-based vitamin C for all-day immune support.* It’s made with acerola cherries, one of nature’s most concentrated forms of vitamin C, and is grown on our own farms. Just one serving provides more Vitamin C than the equivalent of seven oranges, 16 lemons, or six grapefruits! And kids will love the Nutrilite® Kids Chewable C option.
- Vitamin D—Our body produces Vitamin D when we’re exposed to the sun—but now more than ever, life has moved indoors. Vitamin D supports teeth, heart health and of course the immune system.* A shortage of Vitamin D has a big impact on your overall health, including your mood too. Try Nutrilite® Vitamin D with both D3 and D2 for a powerful combination. Bonus: ours is sourced from mushrooms grown on a Nutricert® certified farm – one of nature’s most concentrated botanical sources of Vitamin D!
- Daily Vitamins—Occasional stress, our environment, and even a poor diet can all contribute to oxidative stress. Oxidative stress happens when our body has too many free radicals and not enough antioxidants to eliminate them. Add a daily supplement for you (and your little ones), like Nutrilite® Daily and Nutrilite® Kids Chewable Daily, to fill the vitamin and mineral gaps and give your body the extra antioxidant vitamin and mineral support needed to get out of oxidative stress—and back into balance.*
- Double X—Power-packed supplements with vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients help support a healthy heart, brain, eyes, skin, bones – and yes, the immune system too.* Give your nutrition the total package with Nutrilite® Double X® supplement, which provides phytonutrients from every color on the spectrum and 22 essential vitamins and minerals, including 222% Vitamin C, 100% Vitamin D, and 360% Vitamin E daily servings! We mentioned it was power-packed!
- E Vitamins—Another powerful antioxidant is Vitamin E. Vitamin E provides antioxidant protection from free radicals and supports cellular health in your body.* Our recommendation? Nutrilite® Chewable Vitamin E with lecithin to make it easier for your body to absorb Vitamin E.
- Echinacea—Many people reach for echinacea to help support the body’s defense system —and for good reason. Echinacea is widely used by people around the world to support the body’s natural resistance.* Nutrilite® Echinacea is guaranteed for purity and potency and uses echinacea derived from plants grown on Nutrilite® organic farms.*** It has a proprietary, triple blend of extracts clinically tested to support immune function!* Take this right away when you feel your body’s natural resistance needs support. Take three tablets immediately when support of the body’s natural resistance is needed.
- Probiotics—About 70% of your body’s immunity happens in the cells in your gut! Your gut not only provides immune support but is also the place where you absorb all the nutrients listed here. Add Nutrilite® Balance Within Probiotic on-the-go stick packets to your food or drink for immunity and digestion support* – as many probiotics as a full seven bottles of kombucha! For kids, we recommend Nutrilite® Kids Chewable Probiotic. You can also pair your probiotic with Nutrilite® Fiber Powder supplement to support gastrointestinal health and good gut balance.*
Your body is a complex system and keeping it in balance is key. Supplement your healthy diet with this list of immunity heroes to support your immune system and overall health and wellness.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
** The Global Phytonutrient Report, www.Amway.com/PhytoReport. Based on the World Health Organization’s recommended minimum of 5 servings of fruits and vegetables a day.
*** Product and ingredients are not organic.