No, Amway is not a scam. We are a direct selling business making and selling products through independent “Amway Business Owners” since 1959.
Here are 10 facts to set the record straight:
- Amway is a business that takes effort and time to get going. It’s not a “get rich quick scheme”.
- Most Amway Business Owners work on their business part time, but some are able with dedication over time, to develop it into a full-time income.
- Amway is not for everyone, and we’re OK with that.
- Amway Business Owners only earn income when they sell products, not by recruiting a bunch of people, who then recruit others, and sell nothing. Now that’s a scam.
- Amway has paid our business owners more than $63 Billion (US), and growing, since opening in 1959.
- Amway is the #1 direct selling company in the world with 2019 sales over $8.4 Billion (US).
- If you start an Amway business, the amount of money you make depends on your effort.
- We offer free training sessions to our business owners every year.
- There are no quotas or purchase requirements, but make no mistake: to make money, products must be sold.
- We offer a 180 day (6 months!) satisfaction guarantee on Amway products.
We are a company dedicated to helping people live healthier, more empowered lives through our products and our business opportunity. Because our business model is often misunderstood and our products are not found in stores, this can sometimes lead to false assumptions about us.
We are committed to working hard to ensure that everyone connected with Amway has a positive experience.
Want to know more about the products Amway sells? Go to Our Products.
Want to know about the opportunity as an Amway Business Owner? Visit How Amway Works.