- It seems like Amway’s products are really expensive—are they?
- Amway products are high quality and proven to perform. We develop premium products that are made from the highest-quality ingredients and undergo rigorous testing. That’s why they cost more. They are still a great value, but are naturally more ex
At Amway, we don’t think things need to be so complicated. When it comes to explaining our business, how it works, or why people get involved, we went to the most reliable sources we could think of—kids! Watch our video to see how Amway is just that simple.
- I don’t want to say no to a friend who is an Amway Business Owner, so I feel some pressure about registering with the business. If Amway is not right for me at this time, can I recover my costs?
- Many of our Amway Business Owners can be passionate about their Amway business, and sometimes their enthusiasm may feel like pressure. If a person wants to leave the Amway business for any reason, we make it very easy to leave with a generous refund
- What is direct selling?
- Direct selling, also known as person-to-person retail, is a business model where people sell products directly to other people. It often doesn’t get the visibility of the brick-and-mortar or online stores we all know, but it’s a pretty sizable in
Every Amway product meets or exceeds our standards for quality
Amway President featured in Wall Street Journal
- What does Amway sell?
- Amway offers more than 450 products through our family of brands. Our leading brands include NUTRILITE™ vitamin and mineral dietary supplements; ARTISTRY™ skin care and cosmetics; and our home line, which includes eSPRING™, a water purifying sy
- Are Amway Business Owners required to spend a lot of money on training podcasts, books, and seminars?
- No—in fact, Amway provides millions of free training sessions to Amway Business Owners. Amway globally conducts more than three million free training sessions every year, which can provide individuals with the tools they need to reach their goals.
- How do Amway Business Owners make money?
- Amway Business Owners make money only when customers buy products available through Amway. But like any company that wants to thrive, we foster and reward go-getters. So here’s the breakdown of earning potential. Amway Business Owners can make mon
- Why do some people post negative stuff about Amway online?
- We’re one of the oldest and most recognizable businesses in our industry. As a result, we’ve attracted a great deal of attention through the years – good and bad. While most Amway Business Owners have a positive experience with Amway, owning
There’s more to R&D than just formulation
Amway: A low-cost, low-risk way to make extra money
- Why do I have to buy through an Amway Business Owner?
- Our business model is built on the personal customer service and thoughtful product recommendations you get from an actual person – an Amway Business Owner. But to be clear, you can interact with your Amway Business Owner as much or as little as yo
- What can an Amway Business Owner do if they want to quit the business?
- An Amway Business Owner may leave the business at any time and for any reason. In addition to a generous refund policy for product, an Amway Business Owner may request a refund of their start-up costs, if they’re within the grace period for their c
- Do people actually make any money with Amway?
- Of course! Amway has paid more than $53 billion in bonuses and incentives to business owners since the company’s founding in 1959. As with any sales business, the income you earn is based on successful efforts resulting in product sales. And we kno
- Does Amway have real customers? Isn’t it just Amway Business Owners buying the product?
- Amway products are always sold through Amway Business Owners and there is a strong customer base for our products. You can find our products in 71 million households in 10 of our top markets alone, and those households do not include Amway Business O
- Why do some Amway Business Owners not use the Amway name?
- Our business model affords Amway Business Owners a lot of flexibility in how they operate their independent businesses, including how they market themselves. Many Amway Business Owners have developed and proudly promoted their own personalized busine
- I have heard just about every description of Amway, from glowing praise to some people dismissing it as a “scam.” Why such a large range of opinions?
- Most Amway Business Owners have a positive experience with Amway and are eager to share their experiences with others. But we also must be vigilant in making sure the Amway opportunity is fairly and accurately explained. We won’t pretend to be perf
- Why do people quit Amway?
- Well, direct selling isn’t for everyone. We can imagine that there are a lot of reasons why people decide to do something else with their time. It takes a lot of hard work, and some Amway Business Owners quit because they find it’s just not a goo
- Are Amway products safe?
- Yes. Our products meet or exceed regulatory standards in every country where those products are sold and undergo more than 30,000 annual quality tests at our laboratories around the globe. We also back our products with extensive satisfaction and ret
We give business owners a variety of digital tools & apps
Positivity toward entrepreneurship is higher than ever
- Do Amway Business Owners have to recruit to make any real money?
- No. In Amway, Amway Business Owners make money from the sale of our products – never from recruiting. On each product sold, we set aside a portion of the product cost as “bonus” (sales commission). This is shared by Amway Business Owners who wo
- Why have I never heard of Amway products if they’re so great?
- It’s pretty much a matter of visibility: Since Amway™ products are sold exclusively through Amway Business Owners (and they can be viewed on our website), you don’t see them on store shelves every day the way you do other consumer goods. We als
- Given the role of the Internet in retail sales, do you worry direct selling is no longer relevant?
- Actually, we think Amway and direct selling are more relevant than ever. Now more than ever, people look to their peers for recommendations on what to buy. Amway is a person-to-person business. The internet and global social media allow people greate
- Why do you charge a fee to register with the business?
- The start-up costs for Amway Business Owners is less than $100 annually in every country where Amway operates and is fully refundable within 60–180 days if a person decides Amway isn’t for them. Any initial payments to Amway cover various expense
- Can Amway Business Owners make a living with Amway?
- Absolutely. Thousands of people around the world do have an Amway business as their sole income. In general though, most people start an Amway business part-time to make a little extra money to support their family or achieve a financial goal. As the
- Why don’t you sell in stores?
- Amway started out as two friends selling products to people, and we continue to value that kind of person-to-person retail model even as we’ve grown today into a global company operating in more than 100 countries and territories. Customers can al
Amway’s president has a clear vision as WFDSA Chairman
Learn more about what motivates our distributors
- Do Amway Business Owners focus more on recruiting than selling?
- Amway Business Owners cannot make money apart from product sales. An Amway Business Owner could recruit a million people and if none of them generated product sales, nobody would make any money. So, of course Amway Business Owners are interested in s
- Do I have to buy inventory to sell Amway products?
- No, there are no purchase requirements with Amway — ever. There is no need for Amway Business Owners to store any inventory as product is shipped directly to them on a demand basis, or to their customers’ homes.
- Don’t the people at the top make all the money?
- Only if they sell all the product. Some Amway Business Owners make much more money than others – but this is because they are responsible not only for selling product themselves, but also for organizing, supporting, and developing larger sales grou
- Some people dismiss direct selling as having a “cult” environment. Is this the case with Amway?
- There’s a big difference between cult and culture. A core part of our business is recognition of success, and we have thousands of large sales meetings around the world where we bring people together to learn, train, and motivate each other. Yo
- How long does it take for Amway Business Owners to be successful?
- The definition of success is different for each individual. With Amway, you decide what your goals are and how much time you put into the business. Compensation and bonuses are based on your performance, so if you want to earn more, you can with extr
- Why do some people mistake Amway as a pyramid scheme?
- A lack of understanding can create confusion. Pyramid schemes have nothing to do with real commercial activity. Pyramid schemes are a form of financial fraud based on recruiting new people to make investments used to pay the people who joined earlier