Apart, we are together. Fitness, adventure, beauty or cooking – it is the passions we share that bring us together.
Your Amway business naturally reflects the things you’re passionate about. You’re A traveler. A cyclist. A designer. An artist. A chef. Show us who YOU are by crafting an Amway “A” out of objects that help describe those passions of yours. Show off how you do you!
How to Participate:
- Post Type: Instagram Post and/or Instagram Story
- Format Details:
- Instagram Post: Try a flat lay!
- Instagram Story: Tell us the story of your A! What did you use? What does it mean to you?
- When to Post: May 4-18
- Brainstorm what’s authentically you – is it your love for running, your drive for hiking, your inspiration for beauty, or your vision for design? Or all of the above?!
- Find objects around your house that represent your passions!
- Craft an A with some of those favorite items by forming them in the shape of an A on a clean background – a white cloth, a neutral rug, your dining table or right out in nature are some ideas to get your started.
- Draw inspiration from the images below to write your own UNIQUE copy. Make it undeniably YOU. Remember to add hashtags that represent your personal passions, and don’t forget to use #amwaytogether. Check out some hashtag ideas in the sample posts.
- Post the image to your Instagram profile and challenge those in your community to create their own “A” by tagging them!
Don’t forget your hashtags!
#AmwayTogether #(your passion here) #(your passion here) #(your passion here)
Check out this post for inspiration:
This is really important:
The entire world is currently focused – rightly so – on how to stay healthy and prevent the spread of germs. During these extraordinary circumstances, it’s important to be clear about the role that Amway products can – and cannot – play in overall health and wellness. Amway offers a variety of nutritional supplements and cleaning products, as well as air and water treatment systems, that can help people lead healthy lives and clean their homes. Nevertheless, governmental agencies and consumer protection groups are aggressively scrutinizing companies that may be seen as attempting to profit from the current crisis. Therefore, in the interest of complete corporate and social responsibility, and in an effort to avoid such scrutiny, we are asking that Amway Business Owners not associate any Amway products with COVID-19.
Many products that Amway offers can play a valuable role in supporting overall health and wellness. After all, helping people live healthier, more empowered lives is what we do. But let’s be especially clear about what our products do – and what they don’t. Because not exaggerating or over promising is just as important right now as social distancing and washing your hands.