Amway’s latest on COVID-19
Amway is keeping all employees, Amway Business Owners (ABOs) and their families in our thoughts during this difficult time responding to COVID-19. The health and safety of ABOs and employees is our number one priority and we are doing everything possible to help prevent the spread of the virus, while also supporting ABOs around the world.Read Our Statement
Amway is continuing to produce products, especially given the essential nature of some of the products that we manufacture, distribute and deliver.Learn More
A message for ABOs: What you need to know about Amway Products and COVID-19Learn More
The health and safety of our employees remains our top priority as we work together to minimize exposure to COVID-19 and continue supporting Amway Business Owners around the world.Learn More
Frequently asked questions about Amway and COVID-19.Learn More
Here’s how it works:
- Go to the Power of 5 event site and start a team…or join one.
- We’d love to see a photo or video of what you’re doing right now to live a better, healthier life. Post it on your social media channels with #Powerof5 @Amway and your location.
- Challenge your friends, family, and colleagues to join you.
- Captains of the 5 largest teams will each select a COVID-19 relief effort to receive donations.
- Additional donations can be made here.