Legal resources for India
Data we collect:
- Personal information that you provide while setting up your account: telephone number, name and family name. To contact us for correction of your data or to be forgotten, please use this e-mail address: email@example.com or PrivacyOffice@amway.com.
- We do not display any of your information to other users.
- Non-personally identifiable technical data and related information, including but not limited to technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals.
- Real-time information about the location of your device.
We use and disclose the information we collect for the following purposes:
- The personal information that you provide will be used only to create and maintain your account and provide personalized content and information via SKY.
- Aggregate, non-personally identifiable information may be used to help us understand SKY’s users and their preferences, to help us improve SKY and our products and services, and to market our products and services.
- Aggregate, non-personally identifiable information may be shared with third parties who may help us to improve our products and services and market our products and services generally.
- To protect our business interests or the rights of others, when required by law, to cooperate with law enforcement, or in connection with the sale or merger of all or part of our business.
- To create and maintain your account.
- Location data is used to provide certain location based information, including, without limitation, air quality and weather information.
- Data that could identify you – Personally Identifiable Information (PII) – is data that includes a personal identifier like your name, email address, or data that could reasonably be linked back to you. We will only share this data under the following circumstances:
- With companies that are contractually engaged in providing us with services, such as data storage, order fulfillment, credit card processing. These companies are obligated by contract to safeguard any PII they receive from us.
- We may disclose or transfer your PII in connection with the sale, merger, bankruptcy, sale of assets or reorganization of our company.
- We do not share or sell aggregated, de-identified data that does not identify you (de-identified data) to any third parties.
Where your information is stored and encryption:
- We use commercially reasonable security practices and procedures, industry practices and procedures designed to keep your data safe.
- Your data is stored both on your device and outside the device through a third party: Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- When your data is stored on your device, it is protected through the encryption (if any) that is already available on your device. This means that if somebody is able to access your device, they will also be able to access your data.
- When data is sent from your device to our third-party data storage provider, it is transmitted via encrypted channel and also encrypted when stored with our service provider.
- Your data will be stored and processed in India and USA (Alticor Inc.).
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure. Although We strive to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted to our servers; any transmission is at your own risk.
How you may opt out of our use, storage, and/or sharing of data:
- Successful use of SKY relies on the data storage, use, and/or sharing terms above. Therefore, if you do not agree to the terms above you should stop using SKY and delete the app.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may opt out of sharing your location data by changing the settings on your device to no longer share your location information with SKY. Note, however, that opting out of the SKY’s collection of location information will cause its location-based features to be disabled.
How SKY access other data:
- SKY may request your permission to connect to your device’s camera and photos. You can check your settings, including permissions set as a default, by reviewing SKY’s permissions in the “Settings” app on iOS devices and by going to “Settings” and then “Apps” in Android devices.
Our data retention policy:
- We store your PII for as long as you maintain a SKY account.
Your data after disabling of your account:
- When your account is deactivated or terminated by you or us, your data is deleted after seven years.
Contact us If you have any questions or comments about our policies and practices, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Amway Global Privacy Office at PrivacyOffice@amway.com.
Last updated: June 2019