All Amway Business Owners purchase products directly from Amway.
Commission will be paid directly to the Amway Business Owners who earned such amounts. Commission will be paid to a “Banco de Oro (BDO), Security Bank (SBC), G-Cash (Globe)” account. Unpaid commissions will be available as AR that can use to buy products.
PV/BV transfers are not available.
PV Performance Level
10000 (and more) 21%
The average PV/BV ratio for Amway products as of November 2020 is 48.65.
Retail margin or mark up for Amway products averages about 30% but varies with each product. The average retail margin for this market is 28.7%.
how to start
Starter Kit Purchasing
Amway Business Owner
Business Investment Kit = PhP 1,000.00
The Starter Kit Includes an Amway Passport with Php 1,000.00 voucher.
Both ways registration can be completed in some channels:
1. Online process in our web application: www.amway.com.ph/ph/
2. Walk in through our My Amway Place and ADC (Amway Distribution Center), complete and sign the application form provided
1. Draft a sponsoring plan
2. Make a prospect list
3. Make appointments
4. Present the Plan
5. Follow-up with Prospects
6. Follow-through with New Amway Business Owners
7. Become a 100% User of Amway Products
Available Means of Doing Business in Philippines
- Sole Proprietorship
- Partnership (Limited or General)
Establishing a Second Business
International sponsoring is always an option and an excellent means of expanding your business while avoiding many of the costs and complexities associated with establishing a second business. Please note: For those markets where foreigners are able to establish a second business, they must be the international sponsor of their second business in another country.
There are two methods for foreigners to own an Amway Business in the Philippines. In all cases, retail selling is prohibited.
1. 100% foreign-owned – the corporation should comply with the minimum capitalization requirement of US$200,000. Business activity is limited to sponsoring.
2. 60/40 corporation – foreign ownership is allowed up to 40%, the activity is limited to sponsoring.
B. Marketing Advisor
A Marketing Advisor is an ABO with demonstrated leadership capabilities in another market providing offshore business consultancy to his ABO group in the Philippines.
1. Available only to current Platinum and above from other Amway market.
2. May not purchase products for resale, in compliance with the Philippines laws (Retail Trade Liberalization Act of 2000). For product purchases by Marketing Advisors, the maximum allowable purchase is equivalent to 500 Personal PV and maximum of 5 eaches per SKU.
3. The Program is governed by the Foreign Investment Act, and therefore, Marketing Advisors are urged to comply with the spirit of the program as an offshore consulting business providing guidance to local distributors. Visits are limited to short business trips with proper visa.
4. HATV requirement for the Marketing Advisor’s platinum group size and side volume to have a minimum of 70% volume sourced from local distributors for the SP qualification to be recognized.
5. Include an option to take the mandatory orientation program online. The objective of the orientation program is to help potential MAs understand their obligations as a MA, particularly their understanding that the business is primarily built offshore and not be active locally. This training is a requirement before acceptance of MA application by APHL.
Amway Philippines Rules team will continue to stay vigilant and increase its capabilities to better investigate volume manipulations by MAs and enforce corrective actions when necessary. The Amway China Policy of restricting only qualified Diamond award level and above to have a 2nd Business overseas will be enforced in conjunction with the Marketing Advisor Program.
Click the link below to display additional details on how to start a multiple business in this market.
how to order
Direct Lines: (63) 2-8148181
Toll Free Number: #AMWAY (#26929) – toll free from anywhere in the Philippines
Mobile No: (63) 917 9019265
Amway Philippines LLC
4th Floor Kentek Building, 828 Arnaiz Avenue, San Lorenzo Village, Makati City Philippines, 1223
4. Positive balance in the Amway Business Owner’s accounts receivable account with Amway Philippines
Buy with the confidence of our Satisfaction Guarantee. We stand behind our products with the Amway 100-day, 100% Total Satisfaction Guarantee. Anytime you buy an AMWAY product, you have the right to use it for a reasonable period of time to determine if it is satisfactory and you want to keep it. Should you decide that it is not satisfactory, please return the product to your AMWAY Business Owners (ABO), who will offer you the choice to have it replaced without charge, receive full credit of the returned product for the purchase of another AMWAY-brand product, or receive a refund of the full purchase price.
This Guarantee does not apply to products which have been intentionally damaged or misused.
AMWAY durable product, e-Spring Water Treatment System is not covered by the AMWAY Satisfaction Guarantee, but by a separate written warranty.
ABO who resigns their Amway business within one hundred (100) days of joining will be entitled to a refund for the Sales Kit less any products not returned and commission paid. A letter of resignation, ABO I.D. card(s) and a fully, completed Return Merchandise Form should accompany any returned product from a resigning ABO.
For further information, please contact #AMWAY (#26929) – toll free from anywhere in the Philippines.
how to manage
– Phone: 63 (2) 814 8181
Monday through Friday
08:00 hours to 17:00 hours
Contact Person: firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Commission Payments
Recommended opening an account with Banco de Oro (BDO), Security Bank (SCB), G-Cash. Payment will be mailed to the Amway Business Owner’s address on file.
550.00 Philippines Pesos
– Automatic Renewal for Diamonds only
– All others need to complete a renewal form
– Credit Card
– Positive balance in the Amway Business Owner’s accounts receivable account with Amway Philippines
Amway Philippines, L.L.C.
Kentek Building, 828 A. Arnaiz Avenue, San Lorenzo Village, Makati City, Philippines 1223
Head Office – 4th Floor
Amway Café – 1st Floor
My Amway Place – 2nd Floor