All Amway Business Owners/Members Plus purchase products directly from Amway.
Receive Bonus Payment
Earned bonuses are paid only through bank transfer processing to Amway Business Owners.
Applicable only for Member Plus; maximum 50% of the purchase based on a variable scale.
Consolidated Line of Sponsorship (CLOS)
Thirteen Eastern European Amway markets: Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey and Ukraine, are combined into a Consolidated Line of Sponsorship (CLOS) Region. This will allow all current and new ABOs, AIEs and Members Plus to personally sponsor within and into each of these countries. Option of international sponsoring between the countries within CLOS Region is discontinued. (All businesses established before August 31, 2003 will continue to count according to international sponsoring rules.) International sponsoring from outside the CLOS Region continues to be available. If an ABO has no business in any of the countries that make up the CLOS Region, he will be allowed to establish one new business in the CLOS Region. An ABO, AIE or Member Plus who already has at least one business in the CLOS region will not be allowed to establish another one.
PV Perf. Commission
The average PV/BV ratio for Amway products as of March 2018 is 6.6243.
Retail margin or mark up for Amway products averages about 30% but varies with each product. The average retail margin for this market is 30%.
how to start
The online registration functionality was implemented on 19th June 2012 for the Eastern European markets. All you have to do is to send an invitation to your prospect. Clicking on the link will direct them to an online registration form; once completed, your new applicant’s account can be immediately activated and they can place the first order. Upon registration, the Starter Kit price is automaticaly added in the basket for their first purchase. The contract, however, does need to be printed, signed and sent to Amway within 30 days, via email to email@example.com. If the new applicant forgets to send it in, you will receive a reminder so that you can follow up.
An additional option is available for a prospect to register. The difference to the above procedure is that they do not need the link in the invitation. If you give your last name and distributor number to a potential new applicant, they can then go to the new website and use this data to register, set up an account and place their first order. upon registration, the Starter Kit price is automatically added in the basket for their first purchase. The contract then needs to be printed, signed and sent back to Amway within 30 days, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cost of Starter Kit
Any first order with a PV equal or greater than 100 benefits of discount, as follows:
– 20% of 200 PV order value, if first order PV is equal or greater than 200
– 10% of the order value, if first order PV is between 100 – 199.99
Both Amway Business Owners and Member Plus are allowed to sponsor others in each category.
The online registration functionality was implemented on 19th June 2012 for the Eastern European markets. All you have to do is to send an invitation to your prospect. Clicking on the link will direct them to an online registration form; once completed, your new applicant’s account can be immediately activated and they can place the first order. The contract, however, does need to be printed, signed and sent to Amway within 30 days, via email to email@example.com. If the new applicant forgets to send it in, you will receive a reminder so that you can follow up. If the application has not been sent within 30 days since registration, the account will be blocked for order submission and sponsoring.
Potential New Applicant may start the process without ABO participation. He/she needs to know Sponsor’s ABO number and the Last name. Then he/she completes the online form. Completed online form is sent to Amway Romania. Amway Romania sends back on his/her e-mail address Member Plus contract number and PIN. The new Member Plus is registered at that moment and they can buy products on-line. The Business Starter Kit will be automatically included in the first order. The Registration Form must be printed and signed by the applicant and submitted to Amway Romania within the first 30 days, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the new applicant forgets to send it in, you will receive a reminder so that you can follow up. If the application has not been sent within 30 days since registration, the account will be blocked for order submission and sponsoring.
Online Registration – Step-by-Step Process
Scenario 1- by invitation sent from Sponsor:
– Sponsor goes to My Office/Sponsoring menu
– Click on Register New ABO
– Select if new applicant will be direct frontline (by selecting Sponsor (ME) or if some other downline ABO will be the Sponsor (click on Change Sponsor).
– Enter new applicant first and last name and valid email address – click on – Send invitation
– New applicant will receive email including special link to online Application Form with sponsor data pre-set according to sponsor’s specifications.
Scenario 2 – new applicant starts registration by himself
– New applicant clicks on Register link on main screen
– Select Register as ABO menu on left of the pop up window
– Select Sponsor by entering Sponsor’s ABO Number and last name (this data must match according to stored information).
– New applicant’s complete’s personal data (first/last name, email)
– Enter the captcha and click Next
– New applicant will be directed to the online Application Form.
– Complete all fields on application form and click on Submit.
– If all data is completed correctly, application is processed within a few minutes and new applicant receives email message with Amway number and PIN for first log in.
– Application must be downloaded within the first 30 days, signed and sent to Amway, via email to email@example.com.
There are five ways to be involved in the Amway business:
Amway Business Owner (ABO)
As a business owner, you can take advantage of the many benefits, all the opportunities to earn income and the authority to register other Amway Business Owners, Member Plus and service Clients.
Member Plus can offer great advantages for everyone who wishes to learn more about Amway activities and products. A Member Plus buys products at a price equal to an Amway Business Owner for their own consumption, as well as has the opportunity to participate in a Discount program.
Members buy products at the Amway Business Owner price and receive other membership benefits for a low annual fee.
Clients are Amway Business Owner’s customers who purchase products on an ongoing basis.
A status which allows European Platinum and above to sponsor and purchase products for personal consumption (except: Germany, Switzerland, Italy, France, Portugal and Spain) in other Marketing Advisor Markets (MAM) without maintaining a formal, legal presence there while maintaining the same benefits of the Sales and Marketing plan as a multiple business. It does not provide for combining volumes between markets for purposes of bonus calculations. Activities not permitted as a Marketing Advisor: Retailing products.
Platinum Pin and above in any of the markets listed below. Diamond Pin in any existing Amway market that has multiple businesses in any of the markets participating in the program.
If you have a traditional Amway business and local address in one of the below countries (home market) you can have businesses in the remaining countries (marketing advisor countries) as a Marketing Advisor.
Austria, Hungary, Netherlands/Belgium, Spain/Portugal, Germany, Czech Republic, Poland, Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Slovakia, Romania, Scandinavia (Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden), Baltic States and United Kingdom
– Receive individual MAM commission checks in your home country in home currency
– Minimal business and tax registration and reporting requirements
– Maintain and develop lines of sponsorship within each market
– Renewing business in the home country will automatically renew your Marketing Advisor Businesses, although an annual renewal fee will be charged for each market
– Amagram, LOS information and bonus statements are available on your personal page on www.amway.ro target
– You will continue to be recognized in the Marketing Advisor Markets for your achievements
Activities Allowed as a Marketing Advisor:
– Sponsoring & Demonstration of Sales and Marketing Plan
– Speaking Engagements
– Purchasing products
Activities not permitted as a Marketing Advisor:
– Travel to the market more than 8 days out of 90
Establish a Second Business
International sponsoring is always an option and an excellent means of expanding your business while avoiding many of the costs and complexities associated with establishing a second business. Please note: For those markets where foreigners are able to establish a second business, they must be the international sponsor of their second business in another country.
Foreign Amway Business Owners may establish a second business in Romania. The cost for a foreigner to establish a business in Romania is relatively inexpensive but does take time and effort.
Foreigners may establish an Amway business in Romania by completing the legal requirements to form a legal entity such as a limited liability company (SRL). A resident permit and local address are required.
Amway Business Owners who intend to distribute Business Support Materials must establish a separate legal entity for that purpose.
If you are unable to obtain such registrations, you will be classified as a Member Plus.
Click the link below to display additional details on how to start a multiple business in this market.
how to order
– By internet through Amway Romania website with Cash On Delivery (COD), bank transfer, credit card on-line
– Website: www.amway.ro
– In Bucharest Amway Business Center
– Send order together with the payment document either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), by fax (fax number: +40 3737 882 32) or by post to Amway Romania office. The order will be delivered after payment confirmation.
For PIN number information, please see How to Manage – Access Information section.
The following payment methods are available for your orders:
– Orders placed on www.amway.ro can be paid by COD (cash on delivery), credit card on-line or bank transfer; option can be selected from the personal page, before sending the order
– Amway Business Center orders must be paid in cash; Debit Card payments are possible at the Amway Business Center Bucharest: Romanian lei only
– Orders sent via fax/post/email must be paid by Paying-in Slip / Payment Order (bank transfer free of charge from Amway Romania). Originals of these forms must accompany the Order Form. Name and Amway Identification Number are to be indicated whichever of these forms is used. These orders are shipped following confirmation of payment receipt in Amway Romania’s account.
Starter Kit returns will be accepted 180 days from date of application registration.
– Customer returns are not accepted directly by Amway Romania. All Amway Business Owners are required to initially process their customer’s returns then process the returned product through Amway.
– Returns must be accompanied by the original invoice in order to be processed.
– Should a Member Plus return a product, any originally applicable product purchase discount will be accounted.
how to manage
Phone: +40 3737 882 32
Monday through Thursday
9:00 to 17:00
9:00 to 12:00
Phone: +40 3737 882 32 (please select Bonus Department)
Monday through Thursday
09:00 to 17:00
9:00 – 12:00
For Amway Business Owners, bonus information is provided based on the same pin number
Phone: +40 3737 882 32
Monday through Thursday
9:00 – 17:00
9:00 – 12:00
In the Amway Business Center at the information desk
You can obtain information about:
– Personal PV
– Product prices & details
– New product launches
– Promotional activities
– Training information
– Business events
– Bonus Statements
– Download LOS
– Information about Growth Incentive Program (GIP)
PIN numbers can be obtained by sending a written request to Amway Romania – Data Entry Clerks by fax or email (email@example.com)
Receive Bonus Payment
Earned commissions are paid only through bank transfer processing.
Please note: Renewal is only necessary in one market for CLOS (Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, and Ukraine)
September 1 – December 31
January 1 – August 31
– Online order – adding the regular renewal fee (order no: SRV9990)
– Bucharest Amway Business Center (regular and late renewal)
– Bank transfer
– Cash at Bucharest Amway Business Center
Amway Romania Marketing SRL
Barbu Vacarescu Street
No. 241A, 2nd Floor
District No. 2, Bucharest 020276
Phone: +40 3737 882 32
Fax: +40 3737 882 33