All Independent Business Owner’s may purchase products directly from Amway.
Bonuses will be paid directly to all Independent Business Owner’s who have earned the bonus. Bonus payments will only be paid by direct deposit.
PV/BV transfers will be available through the Bonus Department at Amway Australia.
Single Line of Sponsorship
Australia & New Zealand operate as a single line of sponsorship. International sponsoring is not allowed between these two countries. Business volume generated in both countries will be consolidated for yearly qualifications and bonus purposes. This Single Line Of Sponsorship is used for personal sponsoring and bonus calculation (since September 2005). All businesses prior to this date are under the International sponsor rules (benefits for annual bonus calculation only for Emeralds and above).
PV Performance Bonus
The average PV/BV ratio for Amway products as of September 2022 is 4.045.
Retail margin or mark up for Amway products averages about 30% but varies with each product. The average retail margin for this market is 30.6%.
how to start
Business Pack Purchasing
Business Packs are purchased from Independent Business Owners.
Start Up Kits
A new IBO can select From two Flexible joining options:
1. Get Started Pack (minimum 15PV) join for $99 plus delivery
2. Select 1 of 4 Get Focused Packs (minimum 50PV) valued at $219(AU)/$259(NZ) plus delivery
– Nutriway ® Health Pack
– Artistry ® Beauty Pack – 2 options based on skin type
– Home & Personal Care Pack
Further products can be added to the registration order.
Once the sponsoring IBO submit’s the application form, they will receive a confirmation page that displays the new IBO’s number and temporary password. A confirmation welcome email will also be sent to the email address specified on the application form that will confirm their registration and password. At this point the NEW IBO can log on to the Amway website and commence ordering once they view the welcome To Amway video. They cannot order if they choose to view the online video later, however they can sponsor new IBO’s at any time. The new IBO will receive their Get Started or Get Focused Pack and their Literature welcome Kit soon after registration.
Finally, the sponsoring IBO will need to print the application form on the confirmation page, make sure it’s signed by the new IBO and return it to Amway within 30 days of registration.
An Independent Business Owner number and password are required in order to sponsor through the site.
This system allows you to sponsor prospects on-line. Just type in the details and e-mail the file to Amway Australia.
Tele-sponsoring via phone: 61-2-9854-8100
Independent Business Owners (IBO) are very similar to the current Distributor category. Independent Business Owners receive all of the benefits currently afforded Distributors and can take full advantage of the Amway business opportunity.
– Can sponsor others
– Earns PV/BV from downline purchases and retail commission from clients
– Purchases at discounted price
– Can sell to others
– Receives Independent Business Owner magazines, catalogues and newsletters
– Full access to www.amway.com.au (web-site)
– Can participate in Amway’s full range of bonus programs
– Renew 31 December every year
Clients buy product at retail price and still need to be aligned to an Independent Business Owner. They can order product from their Independent Business Owner or direct from Amway.
– Purchases at retail
– Have access to Amway’s entire range of available products through their Independent Business Owner or direct from Amway
– Receives catalogue
– Cannot sponsor others
– Does not earn PV/BV but does generate it and retail commissions upline to their Independent Business Owner
– Does not sell to others
– Does not renew
– No joining fee
Establish a Second Business
International sponsoring is always an option and an excellent means of expanding your business while avoiding many of the costs and complexities associated with establishing a second business. Please note: For those markets where foreigners are able to establish a second business, they must be the international sponsor of their second business in another country.
As complex business and legal issues are involved, Independent Business Owners should always contact the affiliate at firstname.lastname@example.org and obtain the advice of local legal counsel before attempting to establish a second business.
There are several business vehicles available for establishing a second business in Australia, each with its own legal requirements (a local bank account, Management Agreement and Non-resident Agreement are required for all). The most common methods are as follows:
1. By entering the country personally and establishing and building a business subject to residency requirements;
2. By forming a Limited Liability Corporation which would establish a branch office (a holder of an Australian Registered Body Number: ARBN) in Australia;
3. By forming an Australian Limited Liability Corporation which would have its shareholders/directors as principals of the Independent Business.
If you elect to establish a business in Australia by options two or three, you will also need to complete the Application and Related forms for corporate IBOs available from Amway Australia Legal Services:
You may want to consult with a local lawyer or business consultant to obtain advice on which would be the best vehicle to accomplish your goals.
Contact the Australian Embassy in your country of residence to obtain visa application information.
Click the link below to display additional details on how to start a multiple business in this market.
how to order
Amway Online www.amway.com.au
An Independent Business Owner number and password are required in order make purchases within amwayonline. To place an order, follow the screen prompts. An order confirmation will be sent to you via e-mail advising when to expect delivery. Payment method is credit card or direct debit (if authorised).
Scheduled orders are also available through amwayonline. Type in your home shopping list once for it to arrive every month. Payment method is credit card or direct debit (if authorised).
Phone: 1-800-45 46 47
Fax: 1800 45 46 48
Please note that for all islands off the mainland of Australia, products will be shipped to the nearest port. Products to be forwarded on is then the responsibility of the Independent Business Owner. Exceptions are Tasmania, Bribie Island and Kangaroo Island.
– Credit Card
– Direct Debit
The Business Pack and products have a 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
When returning merchandise:
– Call the Amway Australia office
– Amway Australia will send you a Return Merchandise Authorization Form to complete
– Return your products with the Return Merchandise Authorization Form to Amway Australia
– If the return is made after 90 days of purchase, Business Relations approval is required
how to manage
An Independent Business Owner number and password are required in order to manage the site. To check and calculate your bonus, follow the prompts on the screen.
Operator at Amway Australia: 1800 45 46 47
Receive Bonus Payment
– Direct debit
Please note: Renewal is only necessary in one market for Australia / New Zealand
$69.00 Australian Dollars, due by 31 December each year.
Cost First Time Renewal:
For IBOs who join between January 1 and June 30 of any year, pay $35 for their first renewal, IBOs who join between July 1 and December 31 of any year will not be required to renew their first year.
Option of renewing for one year or three years
One Year – AUD $69.00
– Phone: 1800 45 46 47
– Fax: Aust 1800 45 46 48
– Mail to Country Office
– Website: www.amway.com.au
– with product or separately
– Direct Debit
– Credit Card (Mastercard/Visa)
– Bpay (bank transfer)
– Money Order
– Cash (Experience Centre Only)